Physiotherapy in Rotherham
Amanda Coley Physiotherapy @ The Birkdale Clinic
The physiotherapy clinic has been established for over 20 years and is situated in a small private hospital near the town centre of Rotherham, close to all major transport links. We are a small patient centered practice with an emphasis on an individual approach to treatment.
The physiotherapy clinic in Rotherham offers:
- Disabled access.
- Ample free car parking on site.
- Spacious and comfortable waiting area.
- Complimentary refreshments.
- Same day appointments.
- Weekend appointments.
- Home visits .
I specialise in treating a wide range of Musculoskeletal Conditions including:
- Back pain/stiffness
- Tendon, ligament and muscle injuries
- neck pain/stiffness
- whiplash injuries
- spondylosis, arthritic pain
- tendonitis/tennis elbow/carpal tunnel syndrome
- shoulder problems including impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder, referred pain
- Sports injuries
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment with a physiotherapist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07708 442125.
The Birkdale Clinic
T; 07708 442125 (for appointments)
T; 01709 828928 fax 01709 828372
20% off first appointment for new patients quoting 'physio1'
Free telephone consultations: call 07708 442125